Include Washington, DC out of home advertising in your advertising mix today!
Google advertises on taxi TVs in the nation's power headquarters to promote newest service: Shopping Express.
The program just rolled out to DC and Google is excited to tell everyone about it.
The IRS hired Blue Line Media to place bus shelter ads in various cities for the Earned Income Tax Credit. One of the cities is Washington, DC. The ads encourage city residents to take advantage of the credit.
• White: 28%
• Black: 55.6%
• American Indian: 0.2%
• Hispanic: 8.3%
• Asian: 3.1%
• Other: 4.8%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on top.
• Billboard Ads: Range of $14,500 - $45,000 per display per 4 week period.
• Bus Ads: Range of $550 - $7,500 per display per 4 week period for bus exterior and range of $40 - $80 per display per 4 week period for bus interior.
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $2,000 - $3,500 per display per 4 week period.
• Mall Ads: Range of $1,500 - $3,500 per display per 4 week period.
• Airport Ads: Range of $9,900 - $49,500 per display per 4 week period.
• Taxi Ads: Range of $400 - $600 per display per 4 week period.
• Train-Rail Ads: Range of $150 - $1,950 per display per 4 week period.
Range of rates depend on specific ad format, quantity and duration.
Minimum of 50 to 500 ads, depending on the ad format and timing.
Not all images represent ads placed by Blue Line Media. Images may be subject to copyright. Names and trade and service marks are property of their owners and are not intended to endorse Blue Line Media.BACK TO TOP