Include Dallas out of home advertising in your advertising mix today!
Squirt is a hot app that has almost taken over the LGBT dating world. Using the app, people can meet and get acquainted with others in their community. And with Blue Line Media, Squirt has expanded into out of home advertising. In Dallas, Squirt advertised on a high traffic billboard that is visible to drivers going into downtown.
The Texas Dept of Transportation (TxDOT) is always interested in driver and pedestrian safety. So when it was time for an annual message about traffic safety, TxDOT decided to use bus and taxi ads to reach drivers. The ads carry the tagline "Drive Friendly. Drive Safe." They are mostly designed to remind drivers to watch out for cyclists and pedestrians.
• White: 57.6%
• Black: 13%
• American Indian: 0.4%
• Hispanic: 23.4%
• Asian: 4%
• Other: 1.6%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on top.
• Billboard Ads: Range of $2,900 - $19,000 per ad per 4 week period.
• Bus Ads: Range of $490 - $4,900 per ad per 4 week period for bus exterior and range of $40 - $80 per ad per 4 week period for bus interior.
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $950 - $2,200 per ad per 4 week period.
• Mall Ads: Range of $850 - $1,900 per ad per 4 week period.
• Airport Ads: Range of $7,800 - $39,900 per ad per 4 week period.
• Taxi Ads: Range of $315 - $525 per ad per 4 week period.
Range of rates depend on specific ad format, quantity and duration.
Minimum of 60 to 450 ads, depending on the ad format and timing.