Include Dallas-Ft Worth out of home advertising in your advertising mix today! Outdoor / out of home static and digital ads in this city are coveted by advertisers.
The Texas Dept of Transportation (TxDOT) is always interested in driver and pedestrian safety. So when it was time for an annual message about traffic safety, TxDOT decided to use bus and taxi ads to reach drivers. The ads carry the tagline "Drive Friendly. Drive Safe." They are mostly designed to remind drivers to watch out for cyclists and pedestrians.
• White: 57.6%
• Black: 13%
• American Indian: 0.4%
• Hispanic: 23.4%
• Asian: 4%
• Other: 1.6%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on top.
• Billboard Ads: Range of $2,900 - $19,000 per display per 4 week period.
• Bus Ads: Range of $490 - $4,900 per display per 4 week period for bus exterior and range of $40 - $80 per display per 4 week period for bus interior.
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $950 - $2,200 per display per 4 week period.
• Mall Ads: Range of $850 - $1,900 per display per 4 week period.
• Airport Ads: Range of $7,800 - $39,900 per display per 4 week period.
• Taxi Ads: Range of $315 - $525 per display per 4 week period.
Range of rates depend on specific ad format, quantity and duration.
Minimum purchase applies, depending on the ad format and timing.
Not all images represent ads placed by Blue Line Media. Images may be subject to copyright. Names and trade and service marks are property of their owners and are not intended to endorse Blue Line Media.
In accordance with its Accessibility Statement, Blue Line Media is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website. To report an accessibility issue, request accessibility assistance regarding website content, or to request a specific electronic format, please contact the accessibility coordinator at 800-807-0360 or complete the form. Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate all needs.