With a huge fleet of over 200 buses, Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, also known as HART, the Tampa bus system services over 1 million bus riders each and every month. The transit authority in Tampa operates dozens of fixed bus routes and multiple express bus routes. The buses cover the USF area, Carrollwood, and SouthShore region.
HART buses are strong for almost any budget. They are a solid media format to reach folks in Tampa - both drivers and commuters. From bus kings to queens and tails - and even large formats such as full wraps and full backs, the various bus ads formats are large, colorful and bright.
Tampa Bus Advertising Data:
• No. of Buses in Fleet: 200 (approx.)
• Monthly Ridership: 1,400,000 (approx.)
• White: 63%
• Black: 26%
• American Indian: 1%
• Hispanic: 8%
• Asian: 1%
• Other: 1%
For more specific pricing: Get Free Quote
• Bus Exterior Ads: Range of $300 - $7,500 per ad per 4 week period
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $500 - $750 per ad per 4 week period (and less in suburban areas).
• Bus Interior Ads: Range of $35 - $85 per ad per 4 week period
Range of rates depends on the ad size, timing and quantity purchased. Certain minimum purchase requirements apply. Additional discounts may be available based on duration and quantity purchased.
Map of Tampa, FL Bus Routes:
Not all images represent ads placed by Blue Line Media. Images may be subject to copyright. Names and trade and service marks are property of their owners and are not intended to endorse Blue Line Media.BACK TO TOP