Include Philadelphia out of home advertising in your advertising mix today!
Novo Nordisk advertised in the City of Brotherly Love to publicize its commitment to changing diabetes. The ads are larger than usual - and they are huge. And what's huge gets noticed; the ads can't be missed in this big city.
• White: 39%
• Black: 44.2%
• American Indian: 0.2%
• Hispanic: 12.5%
• Asian: 3%
• Other: 1.1%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on top.
• Billboard Ads: Range of $3,500 - $24,000 per display per 4 week period.
• Bus Ads: Range of $450 - $5,600 per display per 4 week period for bus exterior and range of $40 - $80 per display per 4 week period for bus interior.
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $850 - $2,500 per display per 4 week period.
• Mall Ads: Range of $950 - $2,200 per display per 4 week period.
• Airport Ads: Range of $8,200 - $49,900 per display per 4 week period.
• Taxi Ads: Range of $295 - $625 per display per 4 week period.
• Train-Rail Ads: Range of $95 - $995 per display per 4 week period.
Range of rates depend on specific ad format, quantity and duration.
Minimum of 50 to 400 ads, depending on the ad format and timing.
Not all images represent ads placed by Blue Line Media. Images may be subject to copyright. Names and trade and service marks are property of their owners and are not intended to endorse Blue Line Media.BACK TO TOP