Include Houston out of home advertising in your advertising mix today!
Megabus makes a mega impact with gas station ads in Houston. The gas pump toppers, as they are commonly known, are visible to drivers while they are filling their cars. And to any Houstoners that pump gas on a constant basis for long routes, the ads make Megabus' service look very tempting.
Chico's has taken over the trunks of taxis in Houston to promote its brand. With no bus or bus shelter ads allowed in Houston, taxi trunk ads are one of the rare ways of advertising on the streets of Houston
• White: 51%
• Black: 24%
• American Indian: 0.7%
• Hispanic: 8.3%
• Asian: 6%
• Other: 10%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on top.
• Billboard Ads: Range of $3,900 - $17,000 per ad per 4 week period.
• Bus Ads: Range of $380 - $3,800 per ad per 4 week period for bus exterior and range of $40 - $80 per ad per 4 week period for bus interior.
• Mall Ads: Range of $850 - $1,700 per ad per 4 week period.
• Airport Ads: Range of $8,800 - $35,900 per ad per 4 week period.
• Taxi Ads: Range of $295 - $425 per ad per 4 week period.
Range of rates depend on specific ad format, quantity and duration.
Minimum of 50 to 400 ads, depending on the ad format and timing.
Not all images represent ads placed by Blue Line Media. Images may be subject to copyright. Names and trade and service marks are property of their owners and are not intended to endorse Blue Line Media.BACK TO TOP