St Louis bus ads are big, bold and beautiful. The ads are on METRO Transit St Louis transit system, which boasts ridership of approximately 46 million annually, comprised of 29 million bus riders and 17 million Metro Link (light rail) riders. Bus and rail advertising on St Louis METRO vehicles and stations is the ultimate way to reach citizens of this great city.
And 350 METRO bus shelter are also available for advertising throughout the city. The same bus shelters are also available for full wraps.
Note: Blue Line Media obtains bus ads from the transit authority's management company.
St Louis Bus Advertising Data:
• No. of Buses in Fleet: 350 (approx.)
• Monthly Ridership: 3,920,000 (approx.)
• White: 44%
• Black: 50%
• American Indian: 1%
• Hispanic: 3%
• Asian: 1%
• Other: 1%
For more specific pricing: Get Free Quote
• Bus Exterior Ads: Range of $350 - $8,000 per display per 4 week period
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $400 - $650 per display per 4 week period (and less in suburban areas).
• Bus Interior Ads: Range of $35 - $85 per display per 4 week period
Range of rates depends on the ad size, timing and quantity purchased. Certain minimum purchase requirements apply. Additional discounts may be available based on duration and quantity purchased.
Map of St Louis, MO Bus Routes:
Map of St Louis, MO Bus Shelters:
Not all images represent ads placed by Blue Line Media. Images may be subject to copyright. Names and trade and service marks are property of their owners and are not intended to endorse Blue Line Media.BACK TO TOP