Incorporate bus advertising in San Francisco, CA into your advertising mix and watch your exposure level go through the roof. Advertising on San Francisco MUNI buses and bus stops is a grand way to make an impression in a big city.
Check out San Francisco MUNI bus advertisement types and then contact us for a no-obligation quote.
GVibe inventors tell SF city residents about new product to be launched. The group took over the backs of buses in the Bay Area city to deliver news about some new happenings at their organization.
City College of San Francisco promotes new quarter start on the inside of MUNI buses. The campaign is part of a wider public transportation advertising program that includes BART subway station ads and billboards around the city.
San Francisco MUNI Bus Advertising Data:
• No. of Buses in Fleet: 800 (approx.)
• Monthly Ridership: 7,500,000 (approx.)
• White: 60%
• Black: 10%
• American Indian: 1%
• Hispanic: 13.0%
• Asian: 13%
• Other: 3%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on top.
• Bus Exterior Ads: Range of $585 - $9,000 per ad per 4 week period
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $1,500 - $3,900 per ad per 4 week period (and less in suburban areas).
• Bus Interior Ads: Range of $50 - $90 per ad per 4 week period
Range of rates depends on the ad size, timing and quantity purchased. Certain minimum purchase requirements apply. Additional discounts may be available based on duration and quantity purchased.
Map of San Francisco Bus Routes: