The LYNX transit authority provides the vehicles for the Orlando bus advertising program. The buses traverse the Greater Orlando Metro area, which includes the counties of Orange, Seminole and Osceola. Approximately 275 vehicles are proud to display big and bold ads everyday throughout the Orlando area.
Orlando bus shelters are also a great media format that is part of the LYNX system. Illuminated in the evenings, the bus shelters afford great exposure throughout the whole day. The Orlando transit shelters reach both drivers and pedestrians - and even tourists who visit the city. The 250 bus shelters are located in important areas throughout the Orlando area.
Coverage: Orlando, Orange County, Seminole County, Osceola County.
Orlando Bus Advertising Data:
• No. of Buses in Fleet: 290 (approx.)
• Monthly Ridership: 2,500,000 (approx.)
• White: 41%
• Black: 25%
• American Indian: 1%
• Hispanic: 28%
• Asian: 4%
• Other: 1%
For more specific pricing: Get Free Quote
• Bus Exterior Ads: Range of $400 - $8,500 per ad per 4 week period
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $600 - $9000 per ad per 4 week period (and less in suburban areas).
• Bus Interior Ads: Range of $35 - $85 per ad per 4 week period
Range of rates depends on the ad size, timing and quantity purchased. Certain minimum purchase requirements apply. Additional discounts may be available based on duration and quantity purchased.
Map of Orlando, FL Bus Routes:
Map of Orlando, FL Bus Shelters: