Utilize bus ads in Los Angeles, CA to get your organization's message to thousands of people on a daily basis. Advertising on Los Angeles Metro buses and bus stops / bus shelters is one of the best ways to expose your message to so many people on an extreme level.
Blue Line Media obtains MTA/Metro ads from the transit authority's management company.
Check out the Los Angeles MTA bus ad choices and get this ad format in your plan today.
Hooters advertised on Los Angeles buses in downtown Los Angeles to promote a grand store opening. The DASH buses are targeted to downtown LA routes, which is great for local advertising.
Los Angeles Metro Bus Advertising Data:
• No. of Buses in Fleet: 2,500 (approx.)
• Monthly Ridership: 32,500,000 (approx.)
• White: 36.3%
• Black: 7.2%
• American Indian: 0.4%
• Hispanic: 43.0%
• Asian: 11%
• Other: 2.1%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form.
• Bus Exterior Ads: Range of $490 - $8,500 per display per 4 week period
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $1,500 - $3,000 per display per 4 week period (and less in suburban areas).
• Bus Interior Ads: Range of $35 - $85 per display per 4 week period
Range of rates depends on the ad size, timing and quantity purchased. Certain minimum purchase requirements apply. Additional discounts may be available based on duration and quantity purchased.
Map of Los Angeles, CA Bus Routes:
Not all images represent ads placed by Blue Line Media. Images may be subject to copyright. Names and trade and service marks are property of their owners and are not intended to endorse Blue Line Media.BACK TO TOP