With over 400 sq. miles of territory, ads on Broward County Transit (BCT) buses reach almost every corner of Fort Launderdale and Broward County. And because the buses provide routes to Miami-Dade and Palm Beach Counties, the bus ads are also see in those areas. The 300 buses in the fleet cover Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines and Hollywood.
Bus shelter ads are available in Broward County, FL (including Margate, Hollywood, Allendale, Pompano Beach, Pembroke Pines, N. Miami Beach) but none in Ft Lauderdale.
Bench ads are also available in many of the same areas.
Fort Lauderdale Bus Advertising Data:
• No. of Buses in Fleet: 300 (approx.)
• Monthly Ridership: 2,600,000 (approx.)
• White: 52%
• Black: 31%
• American Indian: 1%
• Hispanic: 13%
• Asian: 2%
• Other: 1%
For more specific pricing: Get Free Quote
• Bus Exterior Ads: Range of $350 - $8,000 per ad per 4 week period
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $400 - $700 per ad per 4 week period (and less in suburban areas).
• Bus Interior Ads: Range of $35 - $85 per ad per 4 week period
Range of rates depends on the ad size, timing and quantity purchased. Certain minimum purchase requirements apply. Additional discounts may be available based on duration and quantity purchased.
Map of Fort Lauderdale, FL Bus Routes:
Not all images represent ads placed by Blue Line Media. Images may be subject to copyright. Names and trade and service marks are property of their owners and are not intended to endorse Blue Line Media.BACK TO TOP