Include San Francisco out of home advertising in your advertising mix today! In this city by the bay, outdoor / out of home ads - in both static and digital forms - are a great way of communicating with the residents.
The Centers for Medicine in Public Interest (CMPI) advertised on billboards and inside the airport in San Francisco to reach visitors to a convention. The airport ad was display in the arrivals area -- on the way to the baggage claim. And the billboard was placed on a major freeway/highway between the airport and the convention center. Together, the airport ad and billboard reached convention-goers.
• White: 60%
• Black: 10%
• American Indian: 1%
• Hispanic: 13%
• Asian: 13%
• Other: 3%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on top.
• Billboard Ads: Range of $6,500 - $19,000 per display per 4 week period.
• Bus Ads: Range of $650 - $6,900 per display per 4 week period for bus exterior and range of $40 - $80 per display per 4 week period for bus interior.
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $950 - $3,500 per display per 4 week period.
• Mall Ads: Range of $1,450 - $3,500 per display per 4 week period.
• Airport Ads: Range of $9,900 - $74,500 per display per 4 week period.
• Taxi Ads: Range of $395 - $525 per display per 4 week period.
• Train-Rail Ads: Range of $150 - $2,450 per display per 4 week period.
Range of rates depend on specific ad format, quantity and duration.
Minimum purchase applies, depending on the ad format and timing.
Not all images represent ads placed by Blue Line Media. Images may be subject to copyright. Names and trade and service marks are property of their owners and are not intended to endorse Blue Line Media.
In accordance with its Accessibility Statement, Blue Line Media is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website. To report an accessibility issue, request accessibility assistance regarding website content, or to request a specific electronic format, please contact the accessibility coordinator at 800-807-0360 or complete the form. Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate all needs.