Include New York City outdoor / out of home advertising - including both static and digital out of home advertising (OOH & DOOH) - in your advertising mix today!
Pace University took over several bus shelters to publicize its nursing programs. The ads were located near where prospective students work and live.
The New York State Dept of Health advertised inside subway stations in various parts of the city to promote awareness of HIV and to encourage city residents to get tested.
• White: 52.9%
• Black: 16.1%
• American Indian: 0.2%
• Hispanic: 20.3%
• Asian: 7.8%
• Other: 2.7%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on top.
• Billboard Ads: Range of $7,500 - $30,000 per display per 4 week period.
• Bus Ads: Range of $350 - $2,500 per display per 4 week period for bus exterior and range of $40 - $80 per display per 4 week period for bus interior.
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $1,500 - $6,500 per display per 4 week period.
• Bench Ads: Range of $400 - $600 per display per 4 week period.
• Mall Ads: Range of $1,500 - $3,500 per display per 4 week period.
• Airport Ads: Range of $9,500 - $54,500 per display per 4 week period.
• Taxi Ads: Range of $400 - $600 per display per 4 week period.
• Train-Rail Ads: Range of $150 - $1,950 per display per 4 week period.
Range of rates depend on specific ad format, quantity and duration.
Minimum purchase applies, depending on the ad format and timing.
Not all images represent ads placed by Blue Line Media. Images may be subject to copyright. Names and trade and service marks are property of their owners and are not intended to endorse Blue Line Media.
In accordance with its Accessibility Statement, Blue Line Media is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website. To report an accessibility issue, request accessibility assistance regarding website content, or to request a specific electronic format, please contact the accessibility coordinator at 800-807-0360 or complete the form. Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate all needs.