Include Los Angeles out of home advertising in your advertising mix today!
La Brea Bakery is telling Los Angles city residents about its holiday programs with the use of billboards in key locations in the city.
The Neighborhood Housing Service of Los Angeles (NHS) likes to get its message across with mall ads. The ads are positioned in various mall throughout the city and are targeted to homeowners who are facing foreclosure and related problems.
• White: 36.3%
• Black: 7.2%
• American Indian: 0.4%
• Hispanic: 43.0%
• Asian: 11%
• Other: 2.1%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on top.
• Billboard Ads: Range of $1,900 - $25,000 per ad per 4 week period.
• Bus Ads: Range of $500 - $6,500 per ad per 4 week period for bus exterior and range of $20 - $50 per ad per 4 week period for bus interior.
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $1,500 - $3,500 per ad per 4 week period.
• Mall Ads: Range of $1,250 - $2,500 per ad per 4 week period.
• Airport Ads: Range of $9,500 - $34,500 per ad per 4 week period.
• Taxi Ads: Range of $400 - $500 per ad per 4 week period.
• Train-Rail Ads: Range of $95 - $750 per ad per 4 week period.
Range of rates depend on specific ad format, quantity and duration.
Minimum of 500 to 200 ads, depending on the ad format and timing.