In the second largest market - Los Angeles - get outdoor / out of home advertising - including both static and digital out of home advertising (OOH & DOOH) - in your advertising mix today.
La Brea Bakery told Los Angles city residents about its holiday programs with the use of billboards in key locations in the city.
The Neighborhood Housing Service of Los Angeles (NHS) likes to get its message across with mall ads. The ads were positioned in various mall throughout the city and are targeted to homeowners who are facing foreclosure and related problems.
• White: 36.3%
• Black: 7.2%
• American Indian: 0.4%
• Hispanic: 43.0%
• Asian: 11%
• Other: 2.1%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on top.
• Billboard Ads: Range of $1,900 - $25,000 per display per 4 week period.
• Bus Ads: Range of $500 - $6,500 per display per 4 week period for bus exterior and range of $20 - $50 per display per 4 week period for bus interior.
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $1,500 - $3,500 per display per 4 week period.
• Mall Ads: Range of $1,250 - $2,500 per display per 4 week period.
• Airport Ads: Range of $9,500 - $34,500 per display per 4 week period.
• Taxi Ads: Range of $400 - $500 per display per 4 week period.
• Train-Rail Ads: Range of $95 - $750 per display per 4 week period.
Range of rates depend on specific ad format, quantity and duration.
Minimum purchase applies, depending on the ad format and timing.
Not all images represent ads placed by Blue Line Media. Images may be subject to copyright. Names and trade and service marks are property of their owners and are not intended to endorse Blue Line Media.
In accordance with its Accessibility Statement, Blue Line Media is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website. To report an accessibility issue, request accessibility assistance regarding website content, or to request a specific electronic format, please contact the accessibility coordinator at 800-807-0360 or complete the form. Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate all needs.