Include Chicago out of home advertising in your advertising mix today!
The Center for Medicine in Public Interest (CMPI) took over several digital displays in Chicago's O'Hare Airport to bring attention to its great work.
The ads are intended to reach incoming visitors to a convention taking place in Chicago. CMPI is an exhibitor at the convention.
The 10-second spots play approximately every minute on the TVs.
Lambda Legal dominated the inside of train cars in Chicago with its ads. All the ads inside particular trains featured the Lambda Legal creative. Each ad had a different message.
The colorful ads definitely grabbed riders' attention.
• White: 57.5%
• Black: 17.8%
• American Indian: 0.2%
• Hispanic: 18.1%
• Asian: 4.8%
• Other: 1.6%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on top.
• Billboard Ads: Range of $4,500 - $25,000 per ad per 4 week period.
• Bus Ads: Range of $450 - $7,500 per ad per 4 week period for bus exterior and range of $40 - $80 per ad per 4 week period for bus interior.
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $950 - $5,500 per ad per 4 week period.
• Bench Ads: Range of $400 - $600 per ad per 4 week period.
• Mall Ads: Range of $950 - $2,500 per ad per 4 week period.
• Airport Ads: Range of $9,500 - $54,500 per ad per 4 week period.
• Taxi Ads: Range of $350 - $550 per ad per 4 week period.
• Train-Rail Ads: Range of $100 - $1,250 per ad per 4 week period.
Range of rates depend on specific ad format, quantity and duration.
Minimum of 100 to 500 ads, depending on the ad format and timing.