Include Boston out of home advertising in your advertising mix today!
Sprint promotes its newest cell phone plan to commuters that use Boston subway and rail systems. The ads are placed on station platforms and are visible to riders as they wait for the train.
• White: 47%
• Black: 22.4%
• American Indian: 0.2%
• Hispanic: 17.5%
• Asian: 8.9%
• Other: 4%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on top.
• Billboard Ads: Range of $9,500 - $35,000 per display per 4 week period.
• Bus Ads: Range of $450 - $6,500 per display per 4 week period for bus exterior and range of $35 - $75 per display per 4 week period for bus interior.
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $1,000 - $2,500 per display per 4 week period.
• Mall Ads: Range of $1,250 - $2,500 per display per 4 week period.
• Airport Ads: Range of $8,900 - $45,500 per display per 4 week period.
• Taxi Ads: Range of $350 - $650 per display per 4 week period.
• Train-Rail Ads: Range of $125 - $1,750 per display per 4 week period.
Range of rates depend on specific ad format, quantity and duration.
Minimum of 60 to 400 ads, depending on the ad format and timing.
Not all images represent ads placed by Blue Line Media. Images may be subject to copyright. Names and trade and service marks are property of their owners and are not intended to endorse Blue Line Media.BACK TO TOP