Include Atlanta out of home advertising in your advertising mix today!
Omni Amelia promotes its vacation destination with airport ads in the Atlanta airport -- one of the busiest in the country. The ads are positioned in heavy traffic areas where they are sure to reach travelers. And the ads are running exactly during the summer-vacation-planning time.
Trusted Helplines is advertising inside Atlanta commuter trains to city riders. The ads promote a new app designed to help people struggling with late or overdue bills. Advertising an app inside trains is a great idea since most people are staring at their smartphones during their commute.
• White: 61%
• Black: 25.8%
• American Indian: 0.2%
• Hispanic: 8.2%
• Asian: 3.2%
• Other: 1.5%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on top.
• Billboard Ads: Range of $4,500 - $15,000 per ad per 4 week period.
• Bus Ads: Range of $350 - $4,500 per ad per 4 week period for bus exterior and range of $40 - $80 per ad per 4 week period for bus interior.
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $500 - $1,000 per ad per 4 week period.
• Mall Ads: Range of $950 - $1,900 per ad per 4 week period.
• Airport Ads: Range of $8,900 - $29,500 per ad per 4 week period.
• Taxi Ads: Range of $300 - $500 per ad per 4 week period.
Range of rates depend on specific ad format, quantity and duration.
Minimum of 30 to 200 ads, depending on the ad format and timing.