Include Atlanta out of home advertising in your advertising mix today!
Omni Amelia promotes its vacation destination with airport ads in the Atlanta airport -- one of the busiest in the country. The ads are positioned in heavy traffic areas where they are sure to reach travelers. And the ads are running exactly during the summer-vacation-planning time.
Trusted Helplines is advertising inside Atlanta commuter trains to city riders. The ads promote a new app designed to help people struggling with late or overdue bills. Advertising an app inside trains is a great idea since most people are staring at their smartphones during their commute.
• White: 61%
• Black: 25.8%
• American Indian: 0.2%
• Hispanic: 8.2%
• Asian: 3.2%
• Other: 1.5%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on top.
• Billboard Ads: Range of $4,500 - $15,000 per display per 4 week period.
• Bus Ads: Range of $350 - $4,500 per display per 4 week period for bus exterior and range of $40 - $80 per display per 4 week period for bus interior.
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $500 - $1,000 per display per 4 week period.
• Mall Ads: Range of $950 - $1,900 per display per 4 week period.
• Airport Ads: Range of $8,900 - $29,500 per display per 4 week period.
• Taxi Ads: Range of $300 - $500 per display per 4 week period.
Range of rates depend on specific ad format, quantity and duration.
Minimum of 30 to 200 ads, depending on the ad format and timing.
Not all images represent ads placed by Blue Line Media. Images may be subject to copyright. Names and trade and service marks are property of their owners and are not intended to endorse Blue Line Media.
In accordance with its Accessibility Statement, Blue Line Media is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website. To report an accessibility issue, request accessibility assistance regarding website content, or to request a specific electronic format, please contact the accessibility coordinator at 800-807-0360 or complete the form. Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate all needs.