Get train advertising in trains and stations in 50 cities - with a rail ads company.
Use the above menu to find cities, pictures and rates. Then call us or click Get Free Quote.
What is train/rail advertising? The definition of train/rail advertising is advertising displays placed inside of trains and inside train stations and on train platforms.
Blue Line Media is a train advertising company for rail advertising and light rail advertising. Falling in the transit advertisements category, train advertising is generally available in two forms: train interior ads (inside train ads) and train station-platform ads.
The train station-platform signage is available in diorama form (backlit train station-platform advertising posters) and 2-sheet form (non-backlit train station-platform advertising posters).
Like bus stop advertisements, all forms of train advertisements - displays - billboards and placards produce substantial commuter views almost seven days a week in various cities nationwide.
Many cities refer to rail advertising as light rail advertising.
The rail advertising posters are generally located on the inside of trains. The rail advertising signs and billboards are also located on the platforms at exits, entrances and waiting areas of train lines. The train advertising boards and cards are used to reach commuters waiting for trains or those sitting or standing inside trains.
Train advertisements are all about impact. Similar to bus ad posters, train advertising posters and dioramas make a big impression in a small space. Contact or email us today to determine how you can take advantage of train advertising boards and cards.
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on right.
Why a range of rates?
• Backlit Diorama: Range of $400 - $1,950 per ad per 4 week period.
• 2 Sheet: Range of $400 - $950 per ad per 4 week period.
• Interior Display (Vertical Format): Range of $75 - $150 per ad per 4 week period.
• Interior Display (Horizontal Format): Range of $50 - $100 per ad per 4 week period.
• Station Domination: Range of $25,000 - $75,000 or more per station per 4 week period.
Range of rates depends on timing and market.
Minimum of 30 to 1,000 rail advertisements, depending on the rail ads medium, timing and market.
All rates and mimimum purchase figures for rail advertising depend on the rail ads medium, timing and market, and rail ads availability may change without notice.
Government and nonprofit organizations may receive a discount on train advertising.
• Backlit Diorama: 62" W x 43"H
• 2 Sheet: 60" W x 46" H
• Interior Display (Vertical Format): 21" W x 22" H or 21" W x 33"H
• Interior Display (Horizontal Format): 28" W x 11" H, 46" W x 11" H or 70" W x 11" H, depending on market