Blue Line Media Will Provide a $500 Scholarship to One Student.
Blue Line Media is a believer in giving. To that effect, Blue Line Media will provide a $500 scholarship to help students offset the cost of their education. Students are invited to submit an essay on how outdoor advertising will look in the year 2030. The student with the best essay will be awarded the scholarship.
Blue Line Media reserves the right to discontinue this scholarship contest at anytime without any notice. This scholarship contest is void where prohibited.
Who is Eligible To Apply?
Any student currently enrolled in a United States-based college or university, including vocational schools, community/junior colleges, four year colleges/universities and graduate schools.
When is the Submission Due?
March 15, 2018.
- Complete the form below.
- In the essay field below, write a 500 word essay on how outdoor advertising will look and feel in the year 2030.
Consider the advent of technology between now and then and its effects on outdoor ads.
Will outdoor advertising still be primarily static? Or will it all shift to digital?
The essays will be judged based on creativity, originality and overall strength of the message the student is conveying.
- Record yourself reading the essay out loud and post the video to YouTube.com or Vimeo.com.
Your recording may be audio only, if you wish (i.e., just a recording of your reading with no accompanying video).
Alternatively, if you have a personal blog (i.e., Tumblr, Blogger or something similar), you can post the essay to your blog.
Important: In the description portion of the video or anywhere in your blog, include:
- "This essay is part of the Blue Line Media Scholarship Contest found at http://www.bluelinemedia.com."
- A brief summary of your essay. (Not necessary if posting to your blog.)
- Copy and paste the link to the video or blog in the form below.
- The winner will be contacted by email approximately one week after the submission deadline.
All applicants can check this page to see the winner's name and essay.
Email questions to Scholarship @ BlueLineMedia.com.