What is subway advertising? The definition of subway advertising is advertising displays placed inside subway trains or inside stations or on subway platforms.
Blue Line Media is a subway advertising company that offers subway ads. Subway advertising, a form of metro advertising and transit adveritising, is generally available in two forms: subway interior ads (inside subway ads) and subway station-platform ads.
The subway station-platform signage is generally available in diorama form (backlit subway station-platform advertising posters) and traditional 2-sheet form (non-backlit subway station-platform advertising posters). All forms of subway advertising displays - signage and placards produce substantial commuter views almost seven days a week in various cities nationwide.
Subway advertisements-panels -- like bus stop advertisements -- reach both business persons and the general public. The subway advertising boards - cards and dioramas are visible as subway riders sit or stand on their way to their destination. The subway advertising signs and billboards are also visible in the stations and reach commuters in a captive setting.
Subway advertising displays - panels and signage are great for all types of businesses and government agencies that have a significant message to communicate to the general public. With the reduction in TV viewership, subway advertisements - dioramas and cards, like bus advertisements, should be included in any advertising mix.
Contact or email us today to determine how you can take advantage of subway advertising signs.
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on right.
Why a range of rates?
• Backlit Diorama: Range of $400 - $1,950 per ad per 4 week period.
• 2 Sheet: Range of $400 - $950 per ad per 4 week period.
• Interior Display (Vertical Format): Range of $75 - $150 per ad per 4 week period.
• Interior Display (Horizontal Format): Range of $50 - $100 per ad per 4 week period.
• Station Domination: Range of $25,000 - $75,000 or more per station per 4 week period.
Range of rates depends on timing and market.
Minimum of 30 to 1,000 subway advertisements, depending on the subway ads medium, timing and market.
All rates and minimum purchase figures for subway advertising depend on the subway ads medium, timing and market, and subway ads may change without notice.
Government and nonprofit organizations may receive a discount on subway advertising.
• Backlit Diorama: 62" W x 43" H
• 2 Sheet: 60" W x 46" H
• Interior Display (Vertical Format): 21" W x 22" H
• Interior Display (Horizontal Format): 28" W x 11" H, 46" W x 11" H or 70" W x 11" H, depending on market
(Lead time is approx. 3 weeks. Can be reduced in certain cases.)