Get New Jersey Bus Ads Here
Get bus advertising in New Jersey on NJ TRANSIT buses (NJT) to get people to pay attention to your brand. With great demographics and high-spending residents, New Jersey is the place to advertise.
Major cities include Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Toms River, Clifton, Trenton and Camden.
Typical New Jersey Bus Ad
Typical New Jersey Bus Stop Shelter Ad
Find out more about New Jersey bus advertising choices here and then reach out to us to get a free quote.
Get your marketing plan and incorporate New Jersey bus and bus shelter advertising into it today.
Recent Campaign on New Jersey Buses
CoreSite advertises its cloud services on New Jersey Transit Buses. The bus king ads are on the sides of buses that travel main thoroughfares throughout the state.
New Jersey Transit Bus Advertising Data:
- No. of Buses in Fleet: 2,600 (approx.)
- Monthly Ridership: 13,500,000 (approx.)
- White: 50.9%
- Black: 13.7%
- American Indian: 0.3%
- Hispanic: 17.7%
- Asian: 8.3%
- Other: 9.1%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on right.
• Bus Exterior Ads: Range of $500 - $7,500 per ad per 4 week period
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $500 - $1,500 per ad per 4 week period (and less in suburban areas).
• Bus Interior Ads: Range of $45 - $95 per ad per 4 week period
Range of rates depends on the ad size, timing and quantity purchased. Certain minimum purchase requirements apply. Additional discounts may be available based on duration and quantity purchased.
Map of New Jersey Bus Routes: