Useful Data on San Francisco OOH Ads
Include San Francisco out of home advertising in your advertising mix today!
Typical San Francisco Billboard
Typical San Francisco Bus Ad
Recent San Francisco Outdoor Advertising Campaigns
The Centers for Medicine in Public Interest (CMPI) is advertising on billboards and inside the airport in San Francisco to reach visitors to a convention. The airport ad is display in the arrivals area -- on the way to the baggage claim. And the billboard is placed on a major freeway/highway between the airport and the convention center. Together, the airport ad and billboard are sure to reach convention-goers.
DoorDash advertises on bus stop shelters in San Francisco to promote its app that helps connect people with their favorite restaurants.
• White: 60%
• Black: 10%
• American Indian: 1%
• Hispanic: 13.0%
• Asian: 13%
• Other: 3%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on right.
• Billboard Ads: Range of $6,500 - $19,000 per ad per 4 week period.
• Bus Ads: Range of $650 - $6,900 per ad per 4 week period for bus exterior and range of $40 - $80 per ad per 4 week period for bus interior.
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $950 - $3,500 per ad per 4 week period.
• Mall Ads: Range of $1,450 - $3,500 per ad per 4 week period.
• Airport Ads: Range of $9,900 - $74,500 per ad per 4 week period.
• Taxi Ads: Range of $395 - $525 per ad per 4 week period.
• Train-Rail Ads: Range of $150 - $2,450 per ad per 4 week period.
Range of rates depend on specific ad format, quantity and duration.
Minimum of 100 to 500 ads, depending on the ad format and timing.