Data on NYC OOH Ads
Include New York City out of home advertising in your advertising mix today!
Typical New York City Billboard
Typical New York City Bus Ad
Recent New York City Outdoor Advertising Campaigns
Pace University has taken over several bus shelters to publicize its nursing programs. The ads are located near where prospective students work and live.
The New York State Dept of Health advertises inside subway stations in various parts of the city to promote awareness of HIV and to encourage city residents to get tested.
• White: 52.9%
• Black: 16.1%
• American Indian: 0.2%
• Hispanic: 20.3%
• Asian: 7.8%
• Other: 2.7%
• Billboard Ads: Range of $7,500 - $30,000 per ad per 4 week period.
• Bus Ads: Range of $350 - $2,500 per ad per 4 week period for bus exterior and range of $40 - $80 per ad per 4 week period for bus interior.
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $1,500 - $6,500 per ad per 4 week period.
• Bench Ads: Range of $400 - $600 per ad per 4 week period.
• Mall Ads: Range of $1,500 - $3,500 per ad per 4 week period.
• Airport Ads: Range of $9,500 - $54,500 per ad per 4 week period.
• Taxi Ads: Range of $400 - $600 per ad per 4 week period.
• Train-Rail Ads: Range of $150 - $1,950 per ad per 4 week period.
Range of rates depend on specific ad format, quantity and duration.
Minimum of 100 to 1,000 ads, depending on the ad format and timing.