Get Boston Out of Home (OOH) Ads Here
Include Boston out of home advertising in your advertising mix today!
Typical Boston Billboard
Typical Boston Bus Ad
Recent Boston Outdoor Advertising Campaign
Sprint promotes its newest cell phone plan to commuters that use Boston subway and rail systems. The ads are placed on station platforms and are visible to riders as they wait for the train.
• White: 47%
• Black: 22.4%
• American Indian: 0.2%
• Hispanic: 17.5%
• Asian: 8.9%
• Other: 4%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on right.
• Billboard Ads: Range of $9,500 - $35,000 per ad per 4 week period.
• Bus Ads: Range of $450 - $6,500 per ad per 4 week period for bus exterior and range of $35 - $75 per ad per 4 week period for bus interior.
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $1,000 - $2,500 per ad per 4 week period.
• Mall Ads: Range of $1,250 - $2,500 per ad per 4 week period.
• Airport Ads: Range of $8,900 - $45,500 per ad per 4 week period.
• Taxi Ads: Range of $350 - $650 per ad per 4 week period.
• Train-Rail Ads: Range of $125 - $1,750 per ad per 4 week period.
Range of rates depend on specific ad format, quantity and duration.
Minimum of 60 to 400 ads, depending on the ad format and timing.