All the Washington, DC Ad Options Are Here
Include Washington, DC out of home advertising in your advertising mix today!
Typical Washington, DC Billboard
Typical Washington, DC Bus Ad
Recent Washington, DC Outdoor Ad Campaigns
Google advertises on taxi TVs in the nation's power headquarters to promote newest service: Shopping Express.
The program just rolled out to DC and Google is excited to tell everyone about it.
The IRS hired Blue Line Media to place bus shelter ads in various cities for the Earned Income Tax Credit. One of the cities is Washington, DC. The ads encourage city residents to take advantage of the credit.
• White: 28%
• Black: 55.6%
• American Indian: 0.2%
• Hispanic: 8.3%
• Asian: 3.1%
• Other: 4.8%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on right.
• Billboard Ads: Range of $14,500 - $45,000 per ad per 4 week period.
• Bus Ads: Range of $550 - $7,500 per ad per 4 week period for bus exterior and range of $40 - $80 per ad per 4 week period for bus interior.
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $2,000 - $3,500 per ad per 4 week period.
• Mall Ads: Range of $1,500 - $3,500 per ad per 4 week period.
• Airport Ads: Range of $9,900 - $49,500 per ad per 4 week period.
• Taxi Ads: Range of $400 - $600 per ad per 4 week period.
• Train-Rail Ads: Range of $150 - $1,950 per ad per 4 week period.
Range of rates depend on specific ad format, quantity and duration.
Minimum of 50 to 500 ads, depending on the ad format and timing.