OOH Ads in the City of Brotherly Love
Include Philadelphia out of home advertising in your advertising mix today!
Typical Philadelphia Billboard
Typical Philadelphia Bus Ad
Recent Philadelphia Outdoor Advertising Campaign
Novo Nordisk advertises on bus kings (bus sides) and bus tails (bus rears) to publicize its commitment to changing diabetes. The bus tails are larger than usual - they are called Super Tails and they are huge. And what's huge gets noticed; the ads can't be missed in the City of Brotherly Love.
• White: 39%
• Black: 44.2%
• American Indian: 0.2%
• Hispanic: 12.5%
• Asian: 3%
• Other: 1.1%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on right.
• Billboard Ads: Range of $3,500 - $24,000 per ad per 4 week period.
• Bus Ads: Range of $450 - $5,600 per ad per 4 week period for bus exterior and range of $40 - $80 per ad per 4 week period for bus interior.
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $850 - $2,500 per ad per 4 week period.
• Mall Ads: Range of $950 - $2,200 per ad per 4 week period.
• Airport Ads: Range of $8,200 - $49,900 per ad per 4 week period.
• Taxi Ads: Range of $295 - $625 per ad per 4 week period.
• Train-Rail Ads: Range of $95 - $995 per ad per 4 week period.
Range of rates depend on specific ad format, quantity and duration.
Minimum of 50 to 400 ads, depending on the ad format and timing.