Get Phoenix Bus Ads Here
Bus ads in Phoenix, AZ on Valley Metro buses and Phoenix bus shelter ads are an effective way of targeting city residents. Through ads on the sides and backs of buses, advertisers can successfully reach people that block out television, radio and internet ads.
Typical Phoenix Bus Ad
Typical Phoenix Bus Stop Shelter Ad
Click on the link to see how Phoenix Valley Metro bus and bus shelter ads can increase revenue for your company or organization and then get in touch with us for a free quote.
Recent Campaign on Phoenix Buses
Humana promotes its healthcare plans on Phoenix Valley Metro buses. The bus side ads carry Humana's message throughout the entire city. And because the buses rotate through different routes everyday, the ads are seen by millions of people throughout the campaign.
Phoenix Valley Metro Bus Advertising Data:
- No. of Buses in Fleet: 800 (approx.)
- Monthly Ridership: 5,896,653 (approx.)
- White: 46.5%
- Black: 6.5%
- American Indian: 2.6%
- Hispanic: 19.4%
- Asian: 3.2%
- Other: 21.8%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on right.
• Bus Exterior Ads: Range of $300 - $6,500 per ad per 4 week period
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $500 - $900 per ad per 4 week period (and less in suburban areas).
• Bus Interior Ads: Range of $35 - $85 per ad per 4 week period
Range of rates depends on the ad size, timing and quantity purchased. Certain minimum purchase requirements apply. Additional discounts may be available based on duration and quantity purchased.
Map of Phoenix Bus Routes: