NYC Bus Ads Info is On This Page
It's time to get bus advertising in New York City, NY so that you too can brag about advertising in the most populated city in the country. Ads on New York City MTA buses and bus stops are so popular that they often sell out. So get your space today.
Typical New York City Bus Ad
Typical New York City Bus Stop Shelter Ad
Get more information about New York City MTA bus advertisement rates and then get in touch with our company for a free quote.
Also request a quote for advertising rates for:
- Port Authority of NY & NJ Ads (PATH Ads)
- Metro North Ads
- Long Island Rail Road Ads (LIRR Ads)
- Metro North Ads
- LinkNYC Ads (Wi-Fi Kiosks)
Recent Campaigns on New York City Buses
AgeWell advertises on buses and bus stop shelters in NYC to reach the folks interested in health care plans. The ads feature the demographic they are targeting. For a whole year, New Yorkers will see the creative on MTA buses and shelters.
New York City MTA Bus Advertising Data:
PETA is advertising on the bus shelters in NYC to encourage city council members to vote in an animal friendly way. The bus shelter ads are placed near the various members' offices. See all the ads.
• No. of Buses in Fleet: 4,500 (approx.)
• Monthly Ridership: 63,000,000 (approx.)
• White: 52.9%
• Black: 16.1%
• American Indian: 0.2%
• Hispanic: 20.3%
• Asian: 7.8%
• Other: 2.7%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on right.
• Bus Exterior Ads: Range of $995 - $7,000 per ad per 4 week period
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $1,300 - $6,500 per ad per 4 week period (and less in suburban areas).
• Bus Interior Ads: Range of $40 - $95 per ad per 4 week period
Range of rates depends on the ad size, timing and quantity purchased. Certain minimum purchase requirements apply. Additional discounts may be available based on duration and quantity purchased.
Map of New York City Bus Routes:
Manhattan Bus Ads
Brooklyn Bus Ads
Bronx Bus Ads:
Queens Bus Ads
Staten Island Bus Ads