Get Chicago Bus Ads Here
Incorporate bus advertising in Chicago, IL as part of your outreach plan to see great results right away. Advertising on Chicago CTA buses and bus stops is a great way to get the word out about a product or service in the Chicagoland and surrounding areas.
Typical Chicago Bus Ad
Typical Chicago Bus Stop Shelter Ad
Check out the Chicago CTA bus advertising choices and then put the bus ads in your marketing plan.
Recent Campaigns on Chicago Buses
LT Foods advertises on Chicago CTA buses for Royal rice products. This is an expansion of LT Foods' campaign which started in other states.
The United States Dept of Veterans Affairs is advertising on the outside of CTA buses in Chicago to promote its message. This is part of a multiple-city campaign that focuses on helping veterans obtain assistance.
Chicago CTA Bus Advertising Data:
- No. of Buses in Fleet: 2,000 (approx.)
- Monthly Ridership: 27,500,000 (approx.)
- White: 57.5%
- Black: 17.8%
- American Indian: 0.2%
- Hispanic: 18.1%
- Asian: 4.8%
- Other: 1.6%
For more specific pricing, submit Get Free Quote form on right.
• Bus Exterior Ads: Range of $450 - $7,500 per ad per 4 week period
• Bus Stop / Bus Shelter Ads: Range of $5,500 - $7,500 per ad per 4 week period (and less in suburban areas).
• Bus Interior Ads: Range of $45 - $95 per ad per 4 week period
• Bench Ads: $400 - $600 per ad per 4 week period
Range of rates depends on the ad size, timing and quantity purchased. Certain minimum purchase requirements apply. Additional discounts may be available based on duration and quantity purchased.
Map of Chicago Bus Routes: